
During my lovely 5 day Fall break where I worked my butt off and then threw my life up and passed out in front of the toilet, (later to relocate in front of the TV,) I got to catch up on the last two seasons of Law and Order SVU.
Where do I begin? Because honestly I love this show so much it wouldn't matter to me if they sat around and spoke Portuguese, I would still watch it.
I think it's probably one of the most well acted shows on television. The cast works really well together and they are so believable. I honestly think that Elliot and Olivia are real detectives who have personal vendettas against any child abuser, wife beater, pill pusher or sadistic rapist.
And don't even get me started on the two of them, because honestly is there a hotter "couple that isn't a couple but really should be together" couple on TV? Probably not. Everytime I watch a new episode I'm positive something is going to happen and Elliot is going to leave his nagging, bitchy wife and then they'll get together. But no, I guess that wouldn't be best because they're great partners and it would just ruin everything. Real reason for rambling on about Law and Order? Not because I want Olivia and Elliot to get busy in the break room.
No, its just that basically every time I watch this show I just want to drop out of school and become a detective.
No comments:
Post a Comment