1. Twitter. I held out on twitter for a really long time, I swore left and right, up and down that it was lame. Ohh, how wrong I was. Not only do I get to follow "Jim Halpert", Demi LoVato and Ellen DeGeneres, but I make an outstanding effort to come up with quirky statuses.
2. Vanilla Yogurt. I eat this about once a day, usually for b-fast, with granola. But I am totally obsessed with it and just bought a 32 ounce container for the apt.
3. Live Blogging from the Health Care debates in the House of Reps. Very cool concept, and sometimes the blogger sneaks some witty asides in.
4. Netflix. Honestly, this should be #1, because if Netflix was a man, we would be in a passionate romance. I LOVE, the concept, I love that you get everything so fast and that I can watch hours of CSI on my computer instantly now (I did that before, but it seems more novel with Netflix.) I am never going to be found in a Blockbuster again, I am a Netflix convert.
**With all the success of Netflix, Blockbuster is actually shutting down over 900 stores nationwide and launching a "Red-Box"-the thing they have in grocery stores, one night rentals for just a buck (with massive late fees.) Smart way to keep up on the competition.
5. Long distance FRIENDSHIPS!! Because you're not together all day long, in the same school or same house, you get to fill each other in on things, and have a person to vent with who lives hours away from everyone else you are annoyed with. It's fun to hear about how everyones' lives are different, but no matter what you always feel like you're there for each other.
6. Green tea. Yum.
Current Distractions:
1. Kanye West. Please leave Taylor Swift and her great music video stylings alone.
2. People who are in relationships and try to hide it, BUT fail. We all know you're dating because you are never not with each other, and when you aren't you're texting or talking about each other.
3. Gas prices. Boo, they're super high in B-lo.
Au revior ladies and gents.
No comments:
Post a Comment