1. People are miserable and moody about it for days. That makes me sound like such a terrible person but it's so true. And that mood rubs off on everyone.
2. It's the elephant in the room. Like no one knows what to say, how to say it, what we can say. Sometimes i think we all get confused trying to remember who's even dating whom. And then we all just gossip about each other behind everyone else's back. What great people we are...
-
It's a night like this were I wish with my whole heart life was black and white not full of grey. If people knew what was good and bad, right and wrong; I doubt I would be having such a quarter life crisis right now.
I say this like every day, but I want to do so much. And right now I feel so suffocated by immaturity and unsure-ity. What's such a downer is how unhappy all of this makes me. Like people crying over a boyfriend, breaking up when you're too drunk to stand, fighting for no reason. We aren't in sixth grade anymore. Let's act like adults. We've made it this far.
I'm not trying to sound conceded or bitchy, because the people I'm friends with are great. They're just better then all of this. And maybe it's me being stupid. Maybe I grew up too much too fast. I know this summer whipped me into shape, I just wish we could all be on the same page.
No comments:
Post a Comment