Friday, July 10, 2009

Pressure, pushing down on me, under pressure.


I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. Legit.
If I list all the things I would like to do, there would be no time to do them all. Plus I don't even think some of them are real professions.
I don't know if I can actually graduate from undergrad and go right on to grad school, I think I need to take some time off from the world of academia. The job I have now at St. Greg's has nothing to do with my interests, it's good experience and a nice opportunity to network, but it's not a long term deal and even if it was, I couldn't do it. Too much stress and too much work for not enough salary.

Someday I want to teach. So do I sign up for two years of service through Teach for America? It would be tough, but I kind of want to do it. Should I intern with Crisis Services? Take a non-paying job, but get lots of experience. Take a job somewhere and save up My dad knows the lady who runs a neighborhood co-op market and needs a manager. But that really has nothing to do with what I want to do either.

Fresh outta ideas here.

No comments: